Reading hangul

Hi! I have a question how to read collocations in Korean. I mean different collocations of words or word + qrammatical construction. Do the reading rules have affect on construction like 'noun + case'? For example, 잭들은 will be read like chek teul eun, or chek teur eun? Or 연빌입니다 = yonpil imnida or yonpirimnida?

Thanks!

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    You'll have lots of discrepancies when you're trying to associate hangul with English letters. To be honest, English letters are your enemy...

Anyway, for 연빌입니다, were you trying to say 연필? What you wrote is yeonbirimnida. 'R,' always being a rolled/hard R sound when referenced in Korean.

책들은=>chaekdeureun. Tip: You can ignore the ㅇ when it comes to ㄹ, so its essentially pronounced 책드른

Then... "I mean different collocations of words or word + qrammatical construction. Do the reading rules have affect on construction like 'noun + case'?"

I'm not sure what you're trying to ask here, sorry :/