Which of the sentences are correct?

Hi, could you please tell me which sentence is correct and which is not?
1.I slept too much this morning
2.I was sleeping too long in the morning
3.I have been sleeping the whole morning
4.I have been sleeping too much in the morning
5.I was sleeping too much in the morning
6.I slept too much in the morning
7. I have been sleeping too long in the morning

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    1.I slept too much this morning - The sentence is fine. It means that the amount of sleep you have been getting is bad, or too much.

2.I was sleeping too long in the morning - This means you have been sleeping too long in the last few mornings, and implies that behavior has changed. That is, you slept too long for the last few days, but now you do not sleep too long.

3.I have been sleeping the whole morning - This does not imply a good or bad quality, but simply that you slept until approximately noon, at least in the last few days. This gives a much more specific time than the others, though it is not exact.

4.I have been sleeping too much in the morning - This says that the amount of sleep is bad or that it is bad that the sleep has taken place in the morning. It is unclear which, and it could be both. It implies at least a few days of time.

5.I was sleeping too much in the morning - This means the same as number 4, but also implies that this behavior has stopped. That is, you are probably no longer sleeping too much in the morning.

6.I slept too much in the morning - This also says either too much sleep or that you should not have slept in the morning time, but implies that this has happened today.

7. I have been sleeping too long in the morning - This is exactly the same as number 4.