Thank you letter

how would i write a sentence to say thanks to someone who helped me quite a lot. we just met for a brief time. I can't say "Thank you for coming into my life and bringing positive changes into it" right? it goes with too intimacy.

Answers

Be specific. Thank the person for what is was that they did for you. For example: Thank you so much for helping me improve my English. I really appreciate it. Or, Thank you for taking the time to take me to my appointment while my car was being repaired. I appreciate your kindness. I hope this gives you a few ideas.

It boils down to the tone of the letter. The tone of the message may conveys a deeper meaning than what is being written. A simple thank you letter like Greg had provided is more neutral in tone. What you wrote in your question like you said conveys a more intimate feeling. Without my more context, the best I can do is below.

Thank you for your help during a difficult part of my life and bringing positive changes to it.