Not happy with my writing (Spanish).

I can write with 2-3 mistakes or so.. however, how can I improve my writing so it looks more "native"?

Read/write more? What else can I do? Study grammar?

I understand there's a difference writing with no errors/mistakes compared to writing as a native.

Thanks for the advice/opinions. :)

For learning: Spanish

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Maybe you will find this advice useful in your learning process, it is part of an article about how to improve language skills:

I select a text, after I have translated the text, I read it a few times (2 or 3 times) then I listen to the audio of that page. Usually the first time it is difficult to keep up the pace of reading, but I listen to it some 3 to 6 times. After that, I close the book and listen to the audio and I see if I can remember how the words were written in the book. If I have time, I go one step father and I play the audio pausing it sentence by sentence and I write down what I hear. Then I compare what I have written to what is written on the book. If there is a mistake, I do it again, as many times as necessary until I can write the entire page without mistakes (usually 2 or 3 times are enough)

If you want to read the rest of the article, you can go to:

http://mgvillarroel.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/how-to-improve-vocabulary-of-a-second-language/

I hope this helps you.

Creo que leer y ver las noticias y series españolas te puede ayudar a mejorar bastante.

Es fácil, leer mucho y escribir mucho. Pero necesitas a alguien que te corrija los errores y también la "naturalidad" en la expresión.
    ¡Ánimo!