any mistakes?

(English homework: It's my birthday and Richard send me some money to buy a DVD. I have to write him an a-mail and tell him thank you for his ptesent in 40 words)
Hi Richard!
It's nice to hear from you! First of all thank you for the present, I apreciated it very much. I'm going to buy the DVD "Eternal Sunshine" with the money you gave me. I always wanted to see this film because It's a romantic story, but at times the film it's funny too!
Love
Sara.

Answers

OOPT

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Dear Richard,
    Ii was nice to hear from you. First of all, thank you for the present. I appreciate it very much. I am going to buy the "Eternal Sunshine" DVD with the money you gave me. I have always wanted to see that film, because it is a romantic story, but at times the film is also humorous. (it is a "Romantic Comedy")
    Love,
    Sara

For your information; this type of post is better-suited for the "Notebook Section."

Almost... pay attention to your writing, as you've made quite a few typing errors.

The email itself is OK, and the only serious mistakes are in the last sentence. You need to use present perfect, and in the very last past you've added some redundant words which make the sentence incorrect.

More resolved questions for learning English