Site Feedback

Resolved questions
How do I say "I'm a master’s student in (…) " in Finnish?

Hei kaikki!

How do I say this in Finnish:

"I'm a master's student in Primary School Teacher Education."

Paljon kiitoksia.

For learning: Finnish
Base language: English
Category: Language



    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.



    Sort by:

    Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    There really isn't such a degree but you could say something like "Opiskelen kasvatustieteen maisteriksi." (I'm studying to become a Master in education science.)

    Submit your answer

    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.

    If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.


    More open questions for learning Finnish