지금, 현재, 와 인자 (sp?)

I'd like to find any differences in shades of meaning or usage of these words if someone can help.

If you look up the word "now" on Bing or Google Translator, or the translator I have on my phone, it gives 지금. That's the word I've almost always used from the first time I learned it many years ago.

In the office, and when reading slides or documents from work, I often read 현재 for "now." That makes perfect sense in the context where I see it.

When I listen to my wife and my in-laws, I often hear a word that sounds like 인자 used for "now," and I've picked it up and use that word with them sometimes. I've never seen this word written, so I may have misspelled it. My wife's family is from 부산, and quite often the 부산 사투리 is the answer to these kinds of questions, so that's fine if it is the answer here, too. I just want to know.

Are there differences in these words? or are they exact synonyms? Is there a difference in appropriateness of their use?

For learning: Korean

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    인자 is dialect (사투리)

지금 right now

일상적인 대화에서 더 자주 사용되요.

현재 is same meaning but more formal

같은 의미지만 약간 더 형식적이고 시대적으로 비교할때 쓰입니다 ex) 과거-현재-미래

이제도 비슷한 의미지만 이전과 비교했을때 쓰이는거 같아요

ex) 이제 ~ 해야지, 이제 알겠어, 이제 모든게 달라졌다, from now on