I would like to know how to say these sentences in Chinese

Hello everyone, I have a goal that I want to accomplish in three months, and that is: I want to have a 15 minute conversation in only Chinese at the end of three months. These are some things that I would like to say to Chinese people when I meet them:

"I am challenging myself to see if I can have a 15 minute conversation in Chinese after three months"

"I started learning Chinese last April, but I did not continue, so I have really only been learning Chinese for 5 months"

"Can I record our conversation, so that I can practice listening to it later?"

"Thank you for helping me practice Chinese"

"Can you say that again, but more slowly please?"

"Can you say that another way?"

"I want to show some of my friends how to learn a language"

"If I want to say this word in English, how would I say it?"

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    我在挑战自己能否在三个月后与中国人进行一段15分钟的对话。
    我于去年四月开始学汉语,但是我没有坚持下去,所以我现在只学习了五个月的汉语。

我能把我们的对话录下来吗,这样以后我就可以听着练习了。
    谢谢你帮我练习汉语。

你能再慢点说一遍吗?
    "Can you say that another way?"
    你能用另一种方式来说吗?
    我想告诉我的一些朋友如何学一门语言。
    如果我要用英文说这个词,该怎么说?
    Chinese learning is hard work,you must soldier on.Have faith in yourself!

I suggest you have a 15 minute conversation with one of your friends and record all of the things you can say in fifteen minutes. Afterwards, ask yourself, could you have this same conversation with someone speaking Chinese, after only studying for three months?

If your brain were a computer (and the word for computer in Chinese means electrical brain), it has stored everything you know about English in the sectors of its hard drive without even the need to do searches for those English words.

When you learn Chinese, your brain will have to search for the meaning of every word you are able to hear and understand and the words you can't hear, your brain will ignore like background noise.

So by the time your brain has found the answer to the words you can hear, the person you are talking with will have said 20 other things that you didn't hear. So no matter how slowly the person talks, your brain won't process fast enough to understand or have a fifteen minute conversation with a person who speaks Chinese.

Now I can give you a more realistic challenge. Write down 20 questions that people ask when they first meet someone and learn how to say those words in Chinese and learn a good response to those questions. Afterwards, ask a Chinese person to ask you those specific questions and see if you can understand just those.