Questions in Spanish.

I finally stepped into the world of complex spanish questions. Before, when I wanted to ask- "do you speak English," ¿hablas inglés?

But now I wonder how to ask questions where the order of subjects and verbs are inversed. I can't think of an example right now, but I know it's out there. How do you do it?

For learning: Spanish

Answers

¿Tú el inglés hablas, no?

Putting the subject first gives it a more colloquial way of speaking, it can be done, but not always.

¡Hola tocayo! ("tocayo" is a person that have the same name as you, we both are David haha)

I'm not sure if I've understood you. An example could be:
    ¿Abres tu la puerta? - ¿Tu abres la puerta? <- parece una sugerencia, pero por el significado.
    ¿Escribiste tu la carta? - ¿Tu escribiste la carta?

Actually I think that most time, it doesn't matter unless you want to stress the subject.
    If I haven't undestood your question, at least you have 2 extra examples haha. Kind regards!