What are the best resources for learning Hebrew? מה הם המקורות הטובים ביותר ללימוד עברית

I am only starting Hebrew and I have no idea which resources to use! I used an online translator for the question so please don't be angry if I get it wrong

For learning: Hebrew

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I am learning Hebrew also. I started out with Rosetta Stone for Hebrew. Transparent Language has several resources at different levels and prices. And also free version that is perfect if you are just starting out.
    http://www.byki.com/

You download a small program and it uses flashcards. Has sound for pronunciation. I also upgraded eventually to their Transparent Language Deluxe. Has several different interactions and learning techniques. Not confusing at all.

Also Rosetta Stone and Transparent have online also, for a fee. Teachers and games and different resources.

More open questions for learning Hebrew