Russian music

I recently started learning Russian. To somewhat familiarise myself with the sounds I'm looking for music to listen to, but I have no idea who's out there:). Any suggestions for artists?
Would be a great help!

Additional Details:

Ah yes, of course. I mainly listen to folk, indie, singer/wongwriters, and some pop from time to time:) e.g. Mumford & Sons, The Lumineers, Mat Kearney, Jake Bugg, Ed Sheeran, John Mayer, The Vaccines, Vampire Weekend.

For learning: Russian

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Listen songs with subtitles
    from a movie -

Depends on what kind of music you like to listen to.
    Today this song has been playing in my head since the very morning:

What kind of music you like?

Let's talk about music - what kind of music do you listen to? Tell me the names of the groups) I love music and I listen a lot and constantly))

Well...i'm not sure that know russian singer in this jenre, but i like russian singer - Zemfira, maybe you will like her songs too)

"Мельница" is a folk-rock band. "Кино", "Агата Кристи", "ДДТ", "Люмен", "Черный кофе" are rock bands. And everybody likes "Ария" :)

I hope you will enjoy it.