help me in translating this ~

One of my favourite singer is going to be on WGM chinese ver (her name is wang fei fei btw)
So I said to myself I should show her my support and nothing is better than showing it in chinese so I hope you'll help me in translating this to chinese ~~

"Finally I've been waiting for you to be a part of this program since you came to support khun on WGM korean ver!!!! Althougt its not confirmed YET if you're taking a part of the show or just a guest but I really can't wait to see the wifey part of you hehehe. good luck turtle fei !! Love you so much"

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    我最喜欢的歌星王菲菲就要去中国为“我们结婚了”做宣传了。

自从你来到“我们结婚了”节目来给Khun加油,我就一直希望你能够成为这个节目组的一员。虽然目前还不确定你将会以演员还是嘉宾的身份参加节目,我依然期望看到你饰演妻子的角色,呵呵。最后,祝你好运,亲爱的菲,永远爱你!