How can I make these statements natural?

One of my friends is an aspiring musician that has sold many albums at the age of seventeen.
I've made it so far in life that once I remove this lifelong stigma, then I'll be free of this mental burden.
Friends are just as important as family, but if they don't understand the time to put your energy instead of them in a family crisis, then they're not truly your friends.
There are some things that I have done on purpose just to get people to talk to me.
You and I know a lot of things that we don't know ourselves.
An example of a proportional relationship could be as time passes, we age.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    1. One of my friends is an aspiring musician that has sold many albums at the age of seventeen.
    --> One of my friends is an aspiring musician who has already sold many albums at the age of seventeen (the original sentence is pretty good as is ...:) )

2. I've made it so far in life that once I remove this lifelong stigma, then I'll be free of this mental burden.
    --> (I'm not sure how "I've made it so far in life" is an important concept to express here?) Once I am free of this lifelong stigma, I'll be liberated from this mental burden. (How about this?)

3. Friends are just as important as family, but if they don't understand the time to put your energy instead of them in a family crisis, then they're not truly your friends.
    I'm trying to guess what you are trying to say with "understand the time to put your energy instead of them in a family crisis"...
    Perhaps --> Friends are just as important as family, but if they do not appreciate it when you put them ahead of your family during a family crisis, then they are not truly your friends.

4. There are some things that I have done on purpose just to get people to talk to me.
    OK as is, but can be simplified to:
    --> "I have done some things on purpose just to get people to talk to me."

5. You and I know a lot of things that we don't know ourselves.
    --> You and I collectively know a lot of things that we do not know individually.

6. An example of a proportional relationship could be as time passes, we age.
    --> An example of a proportional relationship is the relationship between time and age.

Hope this was helpful! :)