How can I make these statements natural?

It is interesting that a cat's purr can produce vibrations that are helpful for healing soft tissue..
If people are going to keep many expectations on me, then I return expect every single of them to be reasonable.
We need structures in every aspect of our lives.
Interacting with companion animals is one step to an animal-friendly society.
Smart people don't dwell on the thought that they are smart, but they engage in learning new things everyday.
Sometimes problems need to be experienced firsthand to completely understand them.

Answers

OOPT

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    It is interesting that a cat's purr can produce vibrations that are helpful for healing soft tissue.

If people are going to have high expectations for me, in return I expect them to be reasonable.

We need structure in all aspects of our lives.

Smart people don't dwell on the thought that they are smart, but engage in learning new things every day.