how to start thinking in german?

after learning the basics in English I could start thinking in English. But now that I learn german I cannot do the same thing. How can i start to think and create the sentences in german?

For learning: German

Answers

OOPT

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Well, listen a lot to German radio broadcasts or films to get used to the intonation. During the first few hours/days you probably won't understand much. But after a while, you recognise common words and common phrases, sentence structures. Just by listening. Eventually you suddenly notice that you even get the context effortlessly.

While doing so, you should only write down unknown words that frequently appear and/or words of which you love the sound. Not every single word you don't understand yet.

Apart from listening to the radio, you should continue your German lessons, of course.

Viel Erfolg!

Watch Movies whit german audio.