How to learn Chinese?

Hi/你好! I just starter ten learning madarin Chinese and I was wondering if anyone knew of websites, articles, or videos that could help me learn/teach me Mandarin. I am an English speaker, so English websites would be good. I also speak basic korean(my second language) so if there is a place to learn vocabulary in Korean for Chinese that would also be helpful. I love to teach myself languages, but I don't know where to start for Chinses. Please help me!

谢谢你!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Hello, how are you,
    I am very happy to know that you are interested in our language, first of all, you could learn how to pronounce the words, that you should learn the pinyins first, it's like Phonetic Alphabet in English, secondly, you could learn some easy words and to learn how to write them, and then you could learn some grammars to ensure what you speak is correct. I am sorry that my English no is no good that because it has been a long time I haven't practice it, so, to practice the language is very important as well. To find a partner and practice with him, you can achieve your goal, there have a website to learn Chinese, here is it http://www.google.cn/search?hl=zh-CN&q=learn+chinese&meta=
    Hope that my answer could help you a little, I believe you can come to the top
    Have a nice day!!
    Are there any Confucius Institute near your city? I think they can help you.

ues it.we use qq or wechat.my number is 390798411.I want to practice english,we can help each other on it.