learning french

i am fluent in english and arabic and studying french , i have sent many requests to find a partner but i am not receiving any reply , my Email is karimse07@yahoo.com , skype : karimse07 , can anyone reply me what is the reason for this despite i am following at least 14 people on italki .

For learning: French

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    There are far fewer French teachers online compared to some of the other languages, and even fewer exchange partners. I would consider paying for a trial session from some of the teachers here on italki to see if you are willing to pay them to be your teacher on a regular basis. If you find a good teacher, it is very worth it. I personally recommend Sophie very highly. Here is her profile:
    http://www.italki.com/teacher/1419125

You will learn a lot very quickly. She's an excellent teacher.