Site Feedback

Resolved questions
master in -of


I have studied a master of tax advisor '????

It doesn´t sound any good to me

I have a master´s degree in Tax Advices????

Any help?

For learning: English
Base language: English
Category: Language



    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.



    Sort by:


    Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    It should read - I have a Masters in Tax Advice. Sorry for my previous note, I pushed send before I was done.


    Second one is correct!


    "A master of..." is another person.

    "A master's in..." is a tertiary qualification. Note the possessive. ;)

    You can say, "I have studied for a Master's in Tax Advice", however "Tax Advice" as a degree seems to be a literal translation from Spanish. We'd probably say "taxation" in English. "Advice" is never plural in English.

    Submit your answer

    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.

    If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.