Could you help me correcting this text? Thank you very much!

Do you want to translate an English text to Spanish and you want it fast and well done? Write me, I’m a spanish native and I love writing. Although the máximum number of days to deliver is 3, it’s very probable that you have it in 2 days or even on the same day.

Please, when you write me, let me know anything that you want me to add or any advice to get the best traslation posible, perfectly adjusted to what you want.

Thank you very much for Reading me and… Have a nice day!

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    "Do you want too translate English text to Spanish quickly and efficiently? Write me. I'm a Spanish native and I love to write. Although 3 is the maximum number of days for my response, it's possible that you could have a response in less than two days (or even on the same day!).

When you write to me, please let me know of anything you'd like me to add, or any advice to get the best translation possible; perfectly adjusted to what you want.

Thank you very much for reading! Have a nice day!"

Hope this helped! ^^