Site Feedback

Resolved questions
Does anyone know any programs to study abroad to Japan or Korea?

For learning: Japanese
Base language: English
Category: Uncategorized



    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.



    Sort by:

    Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    You should inform at your university. Usually they have several exchange programs for you to choose from, if you meet their requirements. If you're not in university yet, then you'll just have to wait until you go to university. You might be able to organize something on your own, but it will take a lot of effort.

    I'm not sure if these links help you, but just check 'em out anyway:

    Good luck!

    Submit your answer

    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.

    If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.