Hey, Everyone. My friends and yours.Just read this and if you want,leave a comment.Are we stupid?Observe this.

Pay attention to the pattern:Here's one of two messages that were sent to me as a friend request from new italki members.It is a trick.
Person1:Below is love4kiss's message:
Hello(jennifer_006mabou@yahoo.com ) My name is miss jennifer i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(jennifer_006mabou@yahoo.com). I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss jennifer.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) Please reply me in my mailbox not in the site with my email address here jennifer_006mabou@yahoo.com.
This person gives there email address at the very beginning of the message and one or two more time later in the passage. Also, the "I became interested part" Sure anyone would use this part, but as you read it it will seem strange.

For learning: Other

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    but what is his motive?

yeah ,, it is really wired .. esp that part "Please reply me in my mailbox not in the site "
    f the aim was really just to knw ur address ,, cant u just send it to her in the site?

That is just spam. I've got several of them with lots of grammar mistakes in english and spanish.
    Obviously, the person named jennifer, he is not a good guy. Just as Averill said -It is a trick. We don't have the need to trust him and even send him emails.

I've had a very same message in another site!
    Take it easy.
    Yours, Sajad

I also recieve those kind of messages from people who really don't try to learn anythig but try to have fun. I just ignore them. All you want to do is learing languages in this site, right? Then I don't think you have to care about it.

I've gotten these messages in my inbox before also. They seem pretty ridiculous. I don't know why someone would try to scam people like this. I find it harder to believe that someone would be naive enough to be tricked by one of these messages. I usually ignore them.

I also received the same letter in another site. but i don't know it is a trick so i reply to it.It is a love letter and certainly not very good so just leave it.I am so stupid i think but i didn't reply to his second letter.haha I will be alert next time.and so are you@

More open questions for learning Other