メールを直してください。| Please correct this text.

I've been asked to give a presentation showing the features of a particular software, and I want to ask the folks requesting it if there is anything in particular they want to learn, as I will make sure to go over it in the presentation.

For learning: Japanese
Base language: Japanese

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker

In formal settings you are not supposed to literally ask what the other person wants to do, because it would sound a little too direct and nosy about their intentions. Instead you can rephrase it and inquire about their interests, plans, concerns and the like. Even in English, phrases like "Would you like to...?" and " "Would you be interested in..?" sound more polite than "Do you want to..?" except “..したいですか” comes across much ruder and snoopier than "Do you want to.." does in English.