"How long have you lived here?" -- 한국말로 뭐예요?

I'd like to know how to ask about present and past:

- How long have you lived here (in the U.S.)?
- How long did you live there (in Korea)?

Thank you!

For learning: Korean

Answers

Ok so first some English practice for me...
    "How long have you lived here" is the present perfect tense,
    and "how long did you live there" is the simple past... am I right?

and we have other options too... e.g. "how long have you been living here?" (present perfect continuous).

All of these are ways of talking about things that took place before the present time, and as such, I don't think Korean really distingushes between them. Both the sentences you said, as well as "how long have you been living here" would usually just use .......얼마동안 살았어요?

This kind of sense makes sense because there isn't always a strong distinction in English either between different past and perfect tenses... e.g. the difference between "How long have you lived here" and "how long have you been living here" is quite subtle, and I'm sure some Americans I know would say "Did you call him yet?" at times when I would say "have you called him yet?"

Of course we don