Question about hindi letters

What is the difference between these letters ??
1. त
2. थ
3. ट
4. ठ

I know only that there is difference of "Ta" and "Tha".
So what makes it 4 variation?

Thank you for your answers.

For learning: Hindi

Answers

As you might know,alphabets in hindi are divided on the basis of there phonetic properties.There are 5 vargs (Groups) and nov-varg consonants.Each varg in turn consists of 5 consonants.
    like: 1st varg is ' क ख ग घ ङ ' etc.

Moving to your question, diffrence lies in pronounciation -

1. त - as in 'waTAshi'
    2. थ - as in 'THAnks'
    3. ट - as in 'TOmaTO'
    4. ठ - as in 'kaTHmandu'

त and थ belong to same varg [4th] i.e, there pronunciation is similar but when used in different words they give rise to entirely different meanings e.g. 'taali' means clap but 'thaali' means a plate!.

ट and ठ belong to same varg [3rd]. Difference is similar as above.Example could be 'टिकाना' is to make something stable n still while 'ठिकाना' would means someones address.

Let me know if my explanation makes any sense!

I belive the answer given by kunalc_iit is the best of my knowledge & needfull to you , there's a big diffrence in the pronounciation, like in french we use assent. I hope this will help you little

difference is of prononciation and there r some words for which a different letter is used.so when u wud have depth knowldge of it u wud be able to understand.dont bother abt it. i hope it helped u little .take care bye

the r depend there pronounciation and u r soppose to write in that way they r pronounced