Can anybody tell me what "哈哈小样不错啊" means?

One of my chinese penpals said this to me, but she won't tell me what it means. I really hate when people do that.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    that's a naughty way to say you did a good job. ~ often used between friends and the people around your age. got it?

you are good.i often talk哈哈小样不错啊to my friends.It's a friendlu way of saying

Yes, Jericho is right. express a kind of unformal friendly way of praise, means you're well done.

means you are very good!

means, you did something very well. e.g. your work etc.
    mean you are doing very well

hey,Maybe the word 小样儿 sounds impolite,but when it is used between friends, it is kindly and friendly.
    I like this answer~~~~

ha thats a good gay

That means you are handsome! hehe..

”小样" is local language!

I think "小样"is a nickname.It's a local language,and only used in some close friends.It can be a greeting for you or it means "You've done a good job!".
    my friend and I always talk each other"小样".but it don't use in formal occasion.You friend means that you are very good!

"哈哈" means "HO HO" , "小样" means" guise, 不错 means good job 啊 means a~

Ok, I could have thought of something better and more cultural, but this would do the job:
    Woo hoo, dude, done such a great job, eh? (spoken in a sorta jocky way)