Site Feedback

Resolved questions
What website or program can i get or find that will let me type in Korean/Japanese/Chinese?

Well..i've been trying to install the Asian languages on my Windows XP, but it still doesn't work, none of my friends have the windows Xp cd to download the languages, and i cant find it in any of the stores by my i was wondering if there was an online website where it can let me type in Korean or other languages requiring it, so i could copy and paste it on other programs. I'm not really looking for a translator, but just somewhere where instead of typing Chulseyo, i cant type it in Hangul myself. Thanks ^^

For learning: Korean
Base language: English
Category: Uncategorized



    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.



    Sort by:

    Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    I guess you don't need to download or install the languages.(If your vomputer version is XP) As much as I know Window XP basically includes popular languages.
    How about to follow this method?
    Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Languages > Text Service and Input Language > Details > Installed Service > Add > Korean/Chinese/Japanese

    Submit your answer

    Please enter between 2 and 2000 characters.

    If you copy this answer from another italki answer page, please state the URL of where you got your answer from.