Help!!! How to improve my oral English??? Thanks a lot...

Well,my dream is the University of Hongkong which offers me a bilingual studying atmophere.but there are some difficulties... i must do well in the interview which demands candidates speaking English.but it is a bit hard for a student whose mother tongue is not English.and the questions are hard too.Always social hot issues or political.economic,cultural questions like "what do you think of the advantages and disadvantages of Bird Flu""what do you think of the advantages and disadvantages of Beijing Olympics".please help me...what can i do to achieve my goals...

Answers

Hi,

Here is a good website that is very helpful, you can practice with some of the practice tests they offer. Take your time and look around I'm sure you will find some helpful information. If you need anything else just contact me.

Norman

Sorry :0 here's the link : http://www.examenglish.com/IELTS/IELTS_vocabulary.htm