What would like to do if you have only a 3-day life....

well, Helen Keller had written a book called <>...my dear friends,if your life is only 3 days left, what would you like to do? (i hope this question doesnt affect your mood...)

Answers

Visit 桂林, ride the scariest rollercoaster, swim near the north pole, dive near a ship wreck and finally on the last day I want to go into space. :P That's about it.

I have been thinking about this topic over more that 20 years. The most daring thing which requires the greatest courage in my life is to tell people about JESUS. But with 3 days left I would want use every second to tell everyone that cross my path before I regret. Sorry, I am not trying to be religious, but that is the burden deep in my heart. Which for now, I still do not have the courage to talk about it...

I would stop eating and devote myself fully to being with God.

IF I REALLY HAVE JUST 3 DAY IN MY LIFE I GO FIRSTTO PRAYER BE CAUSE I M MUSLIM GIRL THEN I GO TO CHINA BE CAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST DREAM THEN I GO TOO HONG KONG 2DAYS GO NOW I HAVE JUST ONE DAY WHAT I DO I allow people might mistake them ....OH OH NOW IS THE END OF MY LIFE
    PLEASE PLEASE MY GOD LET ME LIVE I WANT LIVE PLEASE

Spend time with my family as they are the most important in my life.

i never thought it before,so many things to do,so much to learn.
    i just live for my dream,let them come true.
    if i was given 3 days to left,i will try my best to beatiful the world for 2.5—day,
    0.5 to rest+enjoy.
    but it too short to possible,
    coz God use 6days to creat the world