What's the book that u've read it without a break ?

everyone read lot of books before , sometimes just by reading the first pages we feel emerged in the book and fascinated , So we couldn't stop until the end . did you ever do it before ? if yes , which is the book ?

for me, some of the books are :
-" The tatars story from the beginnig to ayn jaloute" , Sallabi
-" The eagle had landed " Jack higgins .
-" L'alchimiste " paolo coelho
-" The definitive book of body language"Allan and Barbara Pease .

.................. Waiting for your answers .

Answers

Bank book. hahaha, just joking...

Hi itlktiv It's ur sister Wanna_learn! ==> joking :p
    well i noticed tht u made a mistake .. u said "everyone read lot of books b4" well not everyone; ask me ....
    for me my first book which i read it without a break was "the evengile, the bible, the quran & the science" =maurice bucaille= i think 3 years ago ... it explained many things for me & i read it about 10 times during my studing religions period (am done now)
    then the book " al i3jaz fi quran" of sayouti الاعجاز في القرآن للسيوطي its really amazing too, am advicing u to read it ...
    well ... i think i read a french novel "moby dick" without a break too
    maybe thts all 4 books which i read without a break

ahhh by the way i read a synergology science book in just 2 hours it was short & attractive !
    thnx for the question my brother .. waiting 4 more !
    salam

"Dead zone" by Stephen King :))

how to stop worry___________ deil carengay

Act of Faith, Erich Segal
    Cien Años de Soledad, G. G. Marquéz
    "Portrait of Dorian Gray" O. Wilde
    my favorite books :)

Frank McCourt-Angela's Ashes
    Dan Brown-Angels and Demons
    Dan Brown-Digital Fortress
    JOSE MOURA DE VASCONCELOS -O Meu Pe de Laranja Lima ( Şeker Portakalı )
    JOSE MOURA DE VASCONCELOS -Vamos a Aquecer el Sol ( güneşi uyandıralım )

hahah i am still in love with a book that i read in 6 grade... it is called "Ordinary Miracles" by stephanie s. tolan.... it is a chapter book, but i dont think that someone who is 17 should like it... but i do very much.... it is my favorite book in all the world.... i also like the book "Great Expectations" by Charles dickenson.

War & Peace, Anna Karenina by Tolstoy

Harry Potter
    ><

Actually I always read books without a break,^^esceply novels(I don't want to be kept in suspense:),But a few really good books I would read very slowly and repeatedly^^
    I am reminded of some words :Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested......
    the book I read without a break which also left some lingering feelings is a a Chinese novel,穆斯林的葬礼,I wonder if there has been an English version,it once brought tons of tears to my eyes .....

Harry Potter, Crime and punishment by Dostoevsky.

Harry Potter
    &
    Da Vanci Code.
    >_<

There are several......Anna Karenina by Tolstoy, The Alquemist by Paulo Coelho and in Spanish Caballo de Troya 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 by J.J. Benítez. Interesting books even to reread them.
    from michael moorcook the story of the end of time