Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

talk to me about your city, country or any place which you like it ????

For learning: Other

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Originally, I come from TianJin . The city is just beside the Beijing of china. I came back there 4 months ago. It's about 2 years ago when I was back home last time. I found it 's really changed a lot. There are many new buildings growing up and some of them aren't finished . My city is getting clean and clean eventhough there are still some dirty places . But we can see that it's quite different than before. 'm
    Now I'm living in switzerland. It's very beautiful coutry . There are a lot of mountains which are the best places to sky. Here,we eat a lot of cheese. I like very much the cheese foudu.
    I like travelling. I've been many times France and Italie . I like Europe. I'm going to discover all the world little by little.
    I come from beijing,china, I'm fond of Paris, France and your country~

i from beijing of china ,i like travel go anywhere!

i come from Australia my city is Adelaide i want to go all over the world and come and visit your country thank u for asking me this question i hope you like my answer !

HEy Im from New Zealand (small country beside Australia) .. Im going to live in madrid soon and I am in love with the city!

I love Spain and if I have a chance to visit this country,I'll go there! But I love my country too.
    100% SERBIAN... best country SERBIA, best city BELGRADE :D

i live in states, florida to be exact. emarald coast, near the beach is where i want to stay. our beach has sugar white sand and is the best beach i have ever went to. not many people know about it so it is uncrounded and calm.