first online chat

when you want to chat a new online friend ..
what you will ask him ?
how is a conversation will be ?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    hi dear .......
    my name is .........
    how are you?

hi could you tell me where are you from?i asked hehe
    its good to start ur conversation by, hi with smile face :-),, then aske him or her.. how r u? im shasha from oman,, then the conversation will start..

hello, my friend
    how are u, where are u from

hey there, do i know you, or do you know me??!:P

well, l identify myself, and ask about his or her country, whst he or she does .. l try to focus the talking in the new friens so they will be relax and confortable.

yeah first normally about their condition, how their day so far n so on....

I will ask some questions which we both are likely to be interested in.

hi enigma, thanks for sharing me your question
    ok, I will say the first conversation will be characterized of carefulness from both sides and will start by simple questions to introduce themselves like what's your name? (if he/she uses nickname) where are you from? how old are you? what's your profession and so on. The first chat resembles in some way a unplanned meeting with someone you don't know whom you met by chance in the train or bus station. after that first chat you can discover your new friend and beguin to trust him/her, then he/she will become a friend, a true friend whom you love, you trust and of course you need.

Well ...for me usually i dont start the question ..i just answer and repeate his/her questions ...i do this because i found out some poepl wont answer you,, they consider the normal ordinary questions are private!!!

I can explain it better with an example!!!
    me: Hi
    <wait!!>
    reply: Hi!
    me: How are you?
    reply: ####
    me: Will you help me learn ####?
    <as this is a language learning website!!>
    Reply: sure!
    me: ###my details- ### May I know more about you?
    reply:####
    me: Nice to know you!
    me: ###everything else but not concerned with learning of language!!! ask about details of there locality, people, languages they speak... but not asking for their private details ###
    <now we are comfortable!!!!!>
    reply:#############
    me: #### and so on..

in russian hopefully haha
    u can start with "hi, im ....(name) from....(country or city name). how r u?"

Hi, how are you? what is your name? where you from?!

and introduce yourself... and go with the flow where ever the conversation goes... and it's best to have a nice and sensible conversation. And with a little humor on the side... ;-)