Work In China (What kind of Job oppertunities are open to foreigner nationals?)

Answers

You can teach in college or high school if English is your mother tongue~

<RULES FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGNERS IN CHINA>

Websites:

http://www.studyinchina.cc/live/gongzuo/15455.shtml

http://www.bjld.gov.cn/tszl/wgrjy/xgzc/t20010923_2358.htm

外国人在中国就业管理规定(英文版) = RULES FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGNERS IN CHINA

我想有很多职位适合你!例如,老师,销售或者是职员,等等。

according to your education background and work experience, there are many job chance for foreignors in shanghai,my company also has many foreignors .www.dksh.com.

yes, i do think teacher is the best choice.

1. I think that's according to your work experience and skill. You need have your own job advantage.
    2. Communication is important too, at least, I believe it is. So, you have to learn chinese language work hard.
    I also think to be a foreign teachter is the best choice.
    But you can also try other types of jobs,for example,if you know Chinese you could be a foreign tourism guide too.This is a very wonderful job,if you can get it.It's not only a job but also a very very good oppertunity to know better about Chinese.
    Also,if you know Chinese,you can be a translator.You can get a decent income as a translator.
    Anyway,I think there are a lot of job oppetunities for foreigner nationals.

From my experience supplying parts to Boeing and Bombardier from China, any person who can help Chinese companies supply precision manufactured parts to North American and European quality standards are in big demand (QC, procurement, engineering, etc). I agree with Priscilla, learning the Chinese language is almost essential.

i think english teacher, design,interpret(if your chinese is ok): maybe you can find the company from foreign investment.there have a lot .......atc...
    Most foreigner nationals work as a teacher of their mother tongue.If they don't have license or experience, start from a Smaller city will be a good choose.It's always popular.