Do you believe in Heaven and Hell ?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    "i definetly believe",First of all,god is not love.Have u ever heard or read that,god ask to love him.he said "do ur duty i will pay".there r 1000s of evidences that we see in daily life example 1.if u study u will pass the examination 2.if u love ,u will be love. 3.if u work u can make money.if u worship god 24hrs without studying and ask him to pass the examination,will he do it for u?because of ur love for him?why cant he help u in that situation?so love is only the branch of duty.so always do duty,u will get payment.it is same for a christian,muslim,jew or hindu.he will pay you for what u do here on here aswellasbeyond.He is the master.He saidonly to obey him and keep in mind that someone like him is there.But some believe that there is noone like him.Why man got the power of reasoning,andthinking?to tell that there is no god?oh man oh man u r the most disgraceful creature.u think those 60-70 yrs u live is life.u can do anything?u fights,kills,rapes.noone can pay u for that.u running for comforts on earth.u do wrong or right,it never matters for u.But someone is watching everyone. .u do things hidden from other human beings,telling lie to prove that u r right,to showthem that ur powerful not knowing someone who is more powerful than u.then at the same time some where it is written"he done the job".when everything is over u will be the owner of 6 ft sand,waiting there.now its time for final payment "heaven or hell"

I want to believe - Mulder

Yes, I belive: The Hell is the Earth how we living; the Heaven is over us heads.
    I belive, but don't fear!

No, I don't. Just love your life as it is.

Yes and i believe in GOD

I believe in John Lennon's song IMAGINE:

Imagine there's no Heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky
    Imagine all the people
    Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can
    No need for greed or hunger
    A brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will live as one

As a Muslim, I do believe in Heaven and Hell. After facing the judgment of God, people will either go to Heaven (eternal happy life) or enter into Hell (everlasting torment and suffering).

As a Christian I believe in Heaven and Hell.
    no i dont believe in heaven and hell.but i do believe if u do something bad u will get returned something worse in future. hehe be a good man
    YES

No I don't, nor do I believe in purgatory.

L’enfer c’est les autres [1]

par Jean-Paul Sartre
    I think people wrongly interpret heaven and hell. But I cannot exactly explain it because it is not explained in Bible very exactly. And I do not believe what say other books. But I am interested in them. So there is of course about paradise but paradise after Armageddon. And there are some verses about paradise and hell, that hell is the place of eternal fire and satan with his false prophets will be thrown into it. And when Christ had been on the cross he said to one offender alongside him that he will be with him in paradise. Also, is known that people will live their eternally with wild animals, without illnesses and so on. But how people will live in paradise, what they will do, what will be in hell exactly, it is not so widely known. Every man interpret it by himself.
    Think about that: If God is love and he is, how he will throw people to hell. It is very cruel with him and some people think he will not do this. Maybe such people who do not accept God will accept him in the future. We all are sinners so it is not right to say on the non-believer that only he is sinner. But I think God will decide by himself who will live in the paradise which will be after the end of the days and who will not. We cannot daresay that we will. No one knows who will survive in Armageddon.

Heaven and Hell are on Earth.
    We can touch Heaven and fall down in Hell just being on Earth. Why wait death to feel Heaven or to fall down Hell?
    Hell....well....on Earth we see the worst things and people, the worst things of humankind without care about religions or countries.
    God loves us and never would take us to a place like Hell.