is french really the most beautiful language in the world?

D'abord,j'aime le français et apprends le français plus de un an.
On sais que le français est la plus belle langue du monde...d'accord?

For learning: French
Base language: French

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    As the Common saying:
    «Every puppy is a Gazelle in his Mum's Eyes»

So, the majority of people will choose their mother tongue. Why? Because, it’s the language they master, and know how to express their feelings and ideas using it.

I don't agree 100% with the statements of «le Français est la plus belle langue car c'est celle des amoureux». Who said that only French people love? There are no frontiers to love, neither for other feeling. But, I’ve noticed that , the way French people talk make 'em look kinda Soft ( especially le 'R' dans Merci , bonjour ,...etc. what makes it hard to non-French speakers to pronounce :p but Germans and Dutch they do well with this :-) ) .

Finally, For me Arabic is the best language because it's My mother tongue :p ,and it's so so rich unlike any language I’ve known before ( for example : the lion has 100 names , and the word sword has 200 synonyms , I know only 5 ! ).

Merci et À bientôt,

plus de un an. 似乎这里有问题

Italian is the most beautiful language in the world, in my opinion.

for me yes i love it. i like communicate with others in french.
    i am teacher of frensh language , but Arabic is the most and beautiful languge in the world .

i CAN SPEAK MANY LANGUAGES VERY WELL AND I' VE LEARNT THEM: LITTERATURE, RETHORIC, GRAMMAR...ETC, PRAISE BE TO GOD, BUT IN REALITY ARABIC IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ONE OF THEM FOR MANY THINGS. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW IF I'M RIGHT OR WRONG? LEARN IT YOU'LL SEE THE BIZZARE FOR EVERY THING DEPENDED IT.

le français est la plus belle langue car c'est celle des amoureux : tout simplement ^^

quelle question..la langue est comme une melodie...comme un fleuve qui s'arrête jamais...=)