why is it hard to find the perfect one

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    In china,there is a old sentence :金无足赤.人无完人.
    Its meaning,everything is not perfect,even the gold,have not the pefect gold color;everyone in the world, would not be a perfect man,he must be one or some disagreed thouhts or activities.
    though we cannot be the perfect men,we can choose to be virtuous men,right?

because they few in this world ...........

I don't think anyone is perfect, but I know what you mean.
    I agree with fati fleur.

it is not so hard to find a perfect one,i dont know you said a person or one thing.but if it is a person,you love him\she so much,so you will think he\she is perfect even he\she has some mistakes in life.sometimes if you hate someone,he\she is not perfect in your eyes...
    Some say 'perfect is the enemy of the good'.
    Often, while searching for the perfect you lose the one which is 'good enough'.

cause the perfect one is someone you perceived.
    You might find someone who is perfect when u perceive she/he is.
    So,
    do u have any standard of the perfect?
    find it out

cuz the perfect one doesn't think we are perfect...hehe

Maybe because it's so hard to find one's complete complement that one just settles for mediocrity with the white picket fence and 3 kids and whatnot...

A man cannot find him/herself entire life then can you expect to find the otherone, asily.................
    jst think it

cause no body perfect ^__^

The very first mistake in finding the perfect one is that we demand from person too much, much more than from ourselves.
    The second is that we lose many chances for good relationship because we arent interested in people who are a little bit less pretty. They have valuable personalities as well, we just have to try to get to know them better.
    And the last one. I agree with the concern that nobody is perfect. We are able to find anybody if we will give the feeling first. Love is about giving not taking, so if we will "send" to anybody perfect love, we will be given perfect one in return.
    I don't think there is such thing as a PERFECT ONE, because being Human Beings we are made to have certain imperfections. However, I do believe that there is always ONE person made specifically just for us. And when we love a person so much, we accept them for who they really are including their mistakes, imperfections and flaws and realize that... THIS PERSON WHOM YOU LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL AND IMPERFECTLY PERFECT THE WAY HE/SHE IS regardless of who it may be.

it's a feelings that we learn to accept.
    you will never find a perfect one.
    but .. know this.. there is someone out there who is perfect for you.
    ....... and another tip is. STOP looking for the perfect one.
    but go for the one who cares for you. trust me!
    I can't imagine there is a perfect man "Superman" we all have a bad side and a good side in our character and as Einstein said "NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE"
    and as someone said "nobody is perfect i am nobody" i like this quote ;)

Every one is perfect man and woman as God made us ...we just have to see who is sutable for us and every human have two choice 1 . serch for sutable man or woman for your self 2 let God choose one for you ......belive in got he will give u one who love you and do care about you for all life.

More resolved questions for learning English