Translating a poem to chinese
I'm studying chinese, and I need to translate a poem. I want to know if my translation is correct. Thanks !
AGAINST THE DAY ( Poem by César Fernandez Moreno )
针对旦
Again the rosters with that scandal
再次公鸡与那件丑闻
Again the day wanting to start
天又想要开始
Pouring its insidious light
挹在其阴险光
Ah, but do not count on me
啊,但别指望我
I am indifferent to the maniacal impulse of the time
我忘情对时间的慌乱冲动
If it wants to be a pyramid I will not be its base
如果它想成为金字塔,我不会其底边
I belong to the previous night
我属于前的晚上
Here I remain, horizontally resistant
在这里我置身,卧式 抗 性
Bumping pillows, chewing feathers
撞枕头,咀嚼羽毛
Pampered by the shadow.
影子被宠了。