slang, proverbs, idioms about love and marriage in English.

I need some proverbs about love and marrige in English, the more the better. Here I start with some Chinese, eg, 小别胜新婚。有情饮水饱。婚姻是爱情的坟墓。两情若是久长时,又岂在朝朝暮暮…… but I need some English idioms.
Thank you all.

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    - Who love all women will not get one, and who loves only one, he will get all women - Plish Proverb
    - Love is like when we get cold, starts outside and finish on bed - French Proverb
    - Love makes the man fly and the bird try and the woman cry - Proverb
    - Dont ask what i prefer, life or you, i will choose life, because u are my life - Proverb
    - She's the one, she will have the honor to be the mother of my child - Saying
    A few things for you:

Tie the knot - the action of being married
    Bride-to-be/groom-to-be - common titles for the couple before they are married

Proverbs:
    Immature love says "I love you because I need you"/Mature love says "I need you because I love you"
    (Confucius)

The gold of one's heart is far more precious than the gold of one's purse
    (Chinese Proverb)