Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

do you like reading books? and which one is your favoret one?

and In any subjects do you like reading?

For learning: Arabic

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    yes i like read books
    favoret book : لا تحزن = don't be sad
    ,.........

I LOVE reading... I just agree that famous writer saing «People say the important thing is living, but I prefer reading.»!
    I have many and many favourite books - how to choose only one and deny the others? Nevertheless I can tell you my favourite kind is novel: fantasy, historical, psycological... :)

in past i was have time to read , i was read 2 books per day
    but now i have not time and i read from internet what i need

Yes, I like to read books. My favorite book: Authors - Robin S. Sharma "Megaliving!" "Who will cry when you die" and George S. Clason "The richest man in Babylon"

Yes, I do. The book I love reading it is Holy Quran.

i love reading more than eating my favorit is war n peace .cont of monto cristo .hard times .محمد واللذين معه
    I like rading a lot, but I can't tel you which the favour book of them, because i get a good knowledge from any book I read it.
    I am be happy when i read some pages every day og holy quran which give me a calmness

id like Agatha Krysti stories
    ts very interaining, mystrious & full of axn

holy Qoran