about your life...

what do you think about your life?
like it or not?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    everyday I wake up and say "this is the worst day of my life", and it is true, every day just gets more and more horrible. So when you see me and ask me "how are you?" I will say "I am having the worst day of my life", and I will not be lying :) JK, life is okay, you have ups and downs and all arounds but in the end everything should equal out.

无所谓好坏,生活仍将继续

Of coure, I like my life and I try to enjoy every single day. I have only one
    uummm..i really like my life now...and i am enjoying it!!!

I currently dislike my life at the moment, the only saving grace about is meeting new people on italki.

Not every day in your life is nice and sweet.
    not every day in your life is bitter and terrible.
    I am trying to make my time easier when I felt terrible
    and I just really enjoy it.
    I guess I like it
    but if there are no goals I won't really like it

yes i like it

what about you?

live it....
    even the obstacles fill it....
    i like it!!!!!!!!

hmmm, it's hard to say, some of them perhaps...
    i used to be a cynic, however, after that, i was trying to love all, it must be a wisdom of life :)
    fortunately, i was influenced by some happy personality theory and positive psychology..heh

off course i like my life because of some friend like u is my good friend. and Not every day in your life is nice and sweet.
    and I just really enjoy it.

Life is a hard thing to say,maybe we are spending all our time to know about this.All of us have different lives.I can't say i like my life,but i really apperciate what i have now,maybe what i have now are not the best ,but i am glad to have all these things.since life is not perpect ,that is why make us keep going and dreaming.

What can I say?? I like my life and enjoy it!
    now , i am very happy with my life, there are some good friends and my parents love me so much and ......... it is enough for me

Well, my life's great, but sometimes I think it sux! lol. But that's the funny thing about being alive... you don't know what to expect for the future. I know this sounds trite, but life would be really boring if it had only happiness and joy...

I love my life, although it fades quickly.