Do you think that Russian girls are the most pretty girls in the world?)

For learning: Russian

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    It is silly to ask such questions... Each nation are proud of the people living in her country... So Russian people think that they are the best, American people sure that they are the best, Indian, Chinease too..... I can continue this least with people from all the countries from this world....
    But there are a lot of pretty women all over the world, and be shure, that what is beautiful for one man, from the country X, is not beautiful for the man from a country Y...

yes
    I think that Russian girls are beautiful, but there are other beautiful girls in the World...

we are dest of the best in the world
    vous n ' etes pas les seules , dans d ' aure pays , il y en a assez .

Russian girls are pretty, but the most beautiful girls in the whole world are the Korean girls... sorry :)

Russian girls are pretty, but the most beautiful girls in the whole world are the “Japanese girls"...
    Sorry.

I like indian girls :)

I like indian girls :)

mmm yes can be but are very cold...xD

Yes!!

Most pretty girls in the world living on Chukotka peninsula

the one's I've seen.... probably :S but we can't generalize

Все мы - дети Бога. Все женщины мира красивы. У каждой женщины есть особенная красота. Вы знаете, что у царя Соломона было 700 жён и 300 наложниц разных национальностей? Почитайте об этом в повести А. И. Куприна "Суламифь"
    Здесь вы можете почитать о Соломоне http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon

All of us - the children of God. All the beautiful women of the world! Every woman has a special beauty. You know that King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines of different nationalities? Read about it in the story A.I.Kuprin "Sulamif"
    Here you can read about Solomon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon

hahah russian women very beautiful
    but all womens in the world are beautiful
    avery women have a charm
    a beauty
    in face
    in body
    in heart
    in education
    in culture