Chinese structure

How is the basic structure to construct phrases in chinese? for example japanese makes use of particles such as wa, ni, wo and so on but chinese just have kanjis =/

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Because Japanese uses particles which "hook onto" words, it has a very flexible word order. As long as you use the particles correctly, the word order doesn't matter much. The nuance of the sentence may change slightly, but you can still make correct sentences using a non-standard word order.

In Mandarin however, the word order is extremely important and fixed, because the only thing deciding the word's meaning in a sentence is its location. This means that changing the word order even slightly changes the whole sentence. In fact, instead of grammar in my text book, there are sentence patterns, which you basically use as phrases to express certain meanings. That's how simple the grammar is.

The basic structure is SVO. "Subject -- Time -- Place -- Prepositional Phrase -- Verb -- Object".

what a complicted question!ha ha
    Japanese: ha,wo: honn wo yomu. In chinese the struct is "subject+ver.+object"

There is also particles in Chinese, for example the prep."在'zai4,similar function to Japanese "ni"
    above all ,Japanese and Chinese have different structure.It not good enough to think Chinese in Japanese way

Chinese structure basic on S+V+O

I think the stucture more close to English even though the order sometimes could be very different. But there is some particals in Chinese as well, just not as many as in Japanese. For example, の=的. It is the connecting words of two nouns. On speaking of the order of sentences, I think Japanese is very different from English and Chinese. In both English and Chinese we say"I go to ". But the direct translation of わたしはがっこうへいきますwill be "I school to go". Or maybe there are ways you could express by using the same order as English and I just don't know it.