it's more easy learn spanish or english?

For learning: Other

Answers

All languages have their difficulty ... Often depends on the person who learns. Saying whether a language is more difficult than another is a very subjective ...

that's right.. it depends on yourself and people around you. for me, learning english is easier than learning spanish because i can easily find resources to learn english such as text book, audio, magazine, newspaper, songs, movies,etc. and if i want to practise my language skill, it's easier to find english speaker than spanish speaker here. so, for me, english is easier to learn than spanish. anyway, i learn spanish now. good luck for me! ^^

both difficult^.^ , i think you should ask yourself which one your are more interested in