why are you here on italki? whats your aim?

i mean why are you a member in italki? is your aim to learn anew language? or make new friends? or other thing?
about me my aim to improve my english language in first degree, and to make friends from all over the world as asecond aim.
what about you?

For learning: Arabic

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    HELLO FOR ME ......THE MAIN PERPUSE IS TO LEARN FRANCH BECAUSE I STADY IN ORDER TO BE A DOCTOR BUT ALL MY STATIES ARE IN FRANCH SO I REALLY NEED TO BE ABLE IN SPEAKING AND WRITINNG.AND FOR SURE I AM REALLY INTREST TO KNOW HOW PEOPLE OF SUCH COUNTRY THINK..

myself my main goal is learning russian about friendship i have alot of friends indeed but if i find a new friend its ok

yes me too for a first i wante learn hangul hiragana katakani kanji ,russianand for a scond i wante make friends from all the word and third a wish exchange cultures i dead in travel and i hope someday i travel to the world so i wante knoing more about asian cultures specially korean japanese and chinese

to learn 1
    well i am here to learn arabic and thanks dr r for your reply first of all walaikumassalam and thanks once again i have a book of arabic in which so many things to ask can i start from now?

I am on italki.com because I have a goal and that is to improve my ability to learn a foreign language by using the method of actually practicing real-world conversations with real-life people rather than to study grammar off a book and just wonder and pray to God I'm saying things right..you know?

2 learn new languge , improve my english & also 2 have friends .

about me iwant to learn greek