what kind of sound do you like to litsen to?

it's raining outside. I like to listen to rain drop!!
that's the unique sound i feel emotionally connected to from the nature.
do you have any sound you especially like?

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    The sound of the waves !

birds singing
    Soughing of trees.

sea sound,birds sounds in the morning,also rain sound,yes i think all nature give a power with her sounds,)):good question

Sound of rock & roll guitar through dozens of 400W speaker stacks, drum kits blowing up, bass guitar causing an earthquake and a singer breaking some wine glasses through his voice alone.

If I talk about my favourite sound in nature :
    I love the sound of the waves because when it hits each other strongly I feel that it shows sea's anger and when it be so soft and calm it shows the happiness of the sea. I also love the sound of birds especially in the early morning because I feel that it singing in order to make people wake up. I also love the sound of the trees especially in autumn.
    I also love so much the sound of the eastern musical insturement ( Aud ) because I feel it is so sad and emotional insturement.

I like the sound of wind chimes.Whenever the wind gently blow, it create a melodic sound.

I like rhythmic sound (music) even in any language and belonging to any country / culture where constant gaps and great frequency which binds me to match the frequency by little action of fingers or toes before converting in more expressive dancing actions of hands and legs with the neck.

As far as sound without same frequency or rhythm is concerned. I like the sound of Alien's disc plane like "zap" which makes me amazed and compels me to think beyond the universe.

the sound of children sleeping
    the sound of cellos
    the sound of rain also
    the sound of pure quiet when reading a great book

Musical instruments, a violin, a piano, or a flute.
    The sea waves.
    Children playing or singing.

hi. i like the sound of water flow. it doesn't matter if it comes from fountain, river or else.
    just like that

The sound of a village. The image of its people.

i like the sound of deep frying ,boilling..
    i guess because i like eat fried food....hehe

the sound of the Ocean Waves
    THE SOUND OF THE WATERFALLS AND BIRDS SINGING . I LOVE THE LAUGHTER OF MY BABY.I LOVE THE SOUND OF THE RAIN.USUALLY NATURAL SOUNDS ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL FOR ME.