Could you help with english slang please...?

I'm a french native speaker and I can express myself correctly in English but I'm not at ease with common language, nasty words et so on... Can you learn me?? I could help with your french slang! ;)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by the Asker
    Well some of this is nasty as in rude, but not going to publicly post anything nasty as in obscene. Slang is also regional this is US English:

sucks: bad (pretty generic) "You suck"; "I twisted my ankle" "That sucks"
    Jerk: Someone rude, "He's a jerk"
    Shut up: be quiet (rude)
    Bite me: generic taunt. "You suck at this game" "Bite me"
    What the hell: exclamation of shock or confusion. "What the hell..[is that]"; "What the hell are you doing"

PS "et so on" should be either etc (short for et cetera) or "and so on"

If you are unsure of the meaning of a slang word in English - then check out: www.urbandictionary.com - there are a lot of slang words there with example sentences.
    There is one small problem - the explanations have been uploaded by the sites users - so while most are accurate some are incorrect. To help you with this problem, simply look at a few of the explanations and see which have the same (or very similar) meanings.

haha i can help. Also, I'm a native english speaker and think that urbandictionary's a terrible way to learn slang lol

Yes true... I've downloaded this application but I'm not very satisfied of it...
    I mean, most of these words don't seem to be really used daily and what I'm looking for is a common language...
    Anyway many tkanks all for your replies!