我找一个中文名字 Im looking vor a Chinese name

我的中文老师已经给我一个中文名字, 可是我听说了不好听。(是"马兹")。所以我要一个普通中文名字。我觉得"力安"好听。你们呢? 适合不适合?

A chinese teacher of mine gave me this chinese name: 马兹 for Mats, but some Chinese girls told me it doesnt sound good, so I looked it up and its sounds similar to pockmarked and bandit.So I dont want a Chinese name based on the sound of my real name, but a name also a Chinese man would use. So I made up 力安 , but I dont know if its appropriate, or if it sounds good to a chinese listener (or maybe it even sounds like a girl name, who knows?) So please help me. IS this name ok?

Additional Details:

thank you all for your answers now I will have a hard time choosing one ;) My family name will be 魏 btw

Base language: Chinese (Mandarin)

Answers

i will give you a ordinary name as"马良" that every chinese know.

I have a suggestion that you could name as 马天. Then you could have a surname 马, and given name 天. It sounds a Peking guy's name.

I have a really nice choice for you--"马骉",the Chinese pronouciation is "Ma Biao", which means many horses race and chase together. And whole name consists of four "马" that happens to hold a same image with an old Chinese saying--"一言既出,驷马难追" which means "a real man never goes back on his words". And the "骉"'s pronounciation alone is a very manly one.

Hope you like it~

i think 力安 is a good choice!
    i'm a chinese girl,and i think 力安 sounds great^^
    力means powerful and strong and 安means quiet and restful.Of course it doesnt sound like a girl's name.it's very suitable for u^^

你可以考虑取一个外号,马四儿。。。。如果你刚好排行老4的话。呵呵。

我觉得 马忒 合适

中国人给一个人起名,要求有意义、又要叫得响亮。对一个外国学生,还要由这个中国名字,而能记起他的外国名字。
    bery的“马良”是中国汉代一个很有名、又很聪明的人物,有一定的文化内涵,也叫得响亮。但不符合第三个条件。
    “马四儿”不严肃。我想起个“马天民”,一个中国电影中的模范,知道的人多,叫得响。但和"马良“同类。”马天生“、马天山”。以上供参考。
    能帮助一个好学的年轻人,是个很有意义的事。特别是决定来中国。是很有眼光的。如你希望的到我的帮助。可联系我。

"力安" sounds good . and i think "子安" is good either .

还是叫安力吧,因为中国人没有姓力但有姓安的

I think "马龙"is well.Because there is a idiom called"龙马精神" in China,which means you are full of beans.Just an advice

maybe:laoma老马

how about the 李安
    it is very common in the chinese listener !
    中国百家姓 李字姓排在第4 而这个李字和力只是声调不一样

马玉箫,用玉做的箫,‘萧’是一种中国古老的乐器,代表儒雅之士。‘玉’也是中国很崇尚的一种饰物,‘玉’代表君子。名字很文气哦

马特..I don't know how do you feel.? wish you will like it.~前面给介绍名字的都很搞笑噢.~哈哈.

这两个都不像中文名字,外国味太浓
    看看你的姓氏谐音吧,不用名字可以么?