Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Can you help translate this for me to chinese its urgent!

Did I disappoint you? Did I let you down? why do you not love me any more / any longer?

The best i came up with is 我失望了你吗,我辜负了你吗?为什么你不再爱我呢

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    我让你失望了吗?我让你伤心了吗?为什么你不再爱我?

我失望了你吗 is not correct. The reason is the action 失望 is from you, not me. I make you feel disappointed. So the correct form is 我让你失望了。

我让你失望了吗?我不争气让你寒心了吗?为什么你不再爱我了呢?
    ok. I thought about it once more, and maybe it is better to say like this: 是不是我让你失望了?是不是我不争气让你寒心了?为什么你不再爱我了呢?

I think my first translation is not incorrect, but it's a very direct asking why. A very sensative person (really depends your tone of saying these sentenses and who your object of saying is... ) may think you blame him a bit. But I am really not sure ! I am a girl. So, Chinese male friends, plz tell us your feelings about the above two translations. Thanks.

Waterdream's translation is good.

Ting said:'是不是我让你失望了?' It sounds too desperate, and in English it would be 'I disappoinrted you, didn't I?'

我是否让你失望,让你伤心难过?为何不在爱我?
    These words look like a poet or a song.Guess of your country,right?

我有让你失望过吗?我有让你伤心失落过吗?为什么你不再爱我??

难道我让你失望了么?我辜负了你么?你为什么不再爱我了?

我让你失望了吗?我辜负过你吗?为什么你不再爱我了呢?
    辜负is good use.

good .

我令你失望了吗?我让你不高兴了吗?为什么你不爱我了呢?

Did I disappoint you?我让你(令你)(使你)(导致你)失望了吗?or 我辜负你了吗?
    Did I let you down?我让你不开心?or 我令你难过
    why do you not love me any more / any longer? 为什么你不再爱我?

Did I disappoint you? 我有让你失望过吗?
    Did I let you down? 我有辜负过你吗?/我有置你于不顾吗?/我有做对不起你的事情吗?
    why do you not love me any more / any longer? 为什么你不再爱我了呢?

我令你失望了,令你失落了吗?为什么你不再爱我了?

失望is a verb. it means lose hope or confidence. in english, you say i disappoinrted you,didn't i?but in chinese, we say 我令你失望了吗?我使你失望了吗?我让你失望了吗?in these sentences, "令、使、让"means make.I make you feel disappointed.,do i?让in chinese grammar,the pivotal sentence is also a sentence with a verbal predicate.its predicate is composed of two verbal phrases.the object of the first verb is simultaneously the subject of the second verb.the first verb in a pivotal sentence should be a verb with a meaning of "making"or "ordering"somebody to do something.

我让你失望了吗,我让你伤心了吗,为什么你不再爱我了?