hello! i am shiny! can any chinese be my friend to teach me chinese language?! i can help you in english!!!

For learning: Chinese (Other)

Answers

Hi Shiny. To make friends and get more responses, click onto Language Partners on the left side of this page and email a Chinese native speaker to set up a time to practise speaking Chinese. You can also join Groups on the left too. Choose one for learning Chinese that you like. Good luck.

hello! I am a chinese native speaker. I think that I can help you.

OK! i can help you.
    help each other.

What can i do for you ?i'm a chinese native speaker. we can be friend?

Hello, i want to make friends with you. I am a chinese girl, i am erger to help you.Meanwhile, I hope you can help me improve my oral English.
    There is a good website to learn Chinese,some of my foreign friends are learning Chinese fron there. It's so fantastic and effective to learn Chinese online, and you could get unexpected results. If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.echineselearning.com/free-trial/index.html?ecl=ptEEEEEEit072701,and have a free trial first! Hope I helped you!