I am a complete beginner learner of Farsi...what are 6 basic grammar topics in Farsi?

For example, in Spanish I would say "gender as a concept, gender endings, singular definite articles, plural definite articles, plural endings, and formal vs. informal "you"" are 6 very basic grammar topics for a new learner.

For learning: Persian (Farsi)

Answers

Best Answer - Chosen by Voting
    Well, I'm not sure if this answers you. But, I would say "connected pronouns(pronouns connected to verbs), tenses, relational(common) verbs(ast, bood, shod, gasht, gardid), transitive and intransitive verbs, formal and informal 'you'(to/shoma), plural endings".
    An important point to mention: Persian has a VERY simple grammar. I mean, VERY. All the verbs are regular. All the plurals are regular. No gender at all, .... The only difficult thing about it is the alphabet. It uses some kind of Arabic alphabet. So, if you are not familiar with that, just try to learn Persian without learning the alphabet(try listening and speaking. For reading, use phonetics instead of alphabets). after a while, you can start learning the alphabet. Should you have any question feel free to ask.