Do you have any Italian videos?

For learning: Italian

Answers

hi aroso,
    i could give you some links from youtube but i'm not sure you can watch it...can you?

I have Italian movies and I added the subtitles to the movies. In fact, I can add any subtitle in any language to any movie. I use it to learn foreign languages from watching movies. There is no problem for me to understand them. But, I can't add subtitle to youtube video. If you have any good Italian movies, please let me know. I love to watch Italian movies.

Ciao Aroso. You can watch online Italian Movies from Italy category, with various specific programmes.
    www.tvchannelsfree.com/watch/4096/Italian-
    Movies.html

geminilion.blogspot.com/2008/.../italian-free-movies-sites.html

There is a Chinese version of the Italian film ' Bicycle Thief' called Ju-dou:
    http://www.amazon.com/Ju-Dou-Wu-Fa/dp/B000BBOU54/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-8452868-6261530?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1187788061&sr=1-1